Ready To Enchant Your Stitches?
Learn how to Knit with Color Magic and apply it to any project!
Did you know that everyone sees color differently?
Explore how to develop a personal magical relationship - no matter how you see color!GET STARTED
Cast On Magic
You Can Create Color Magic
Learn the basics of building intention and use it to:
- Empower your color choices.
- Imbue a project with specific energy.
- Direct your intention into the knitted fabric.
- Diversify how you choose colors for yourself and others.
- Knit a magical project!
Cast On the Possibilities!
In Knit With Color Magic, you’ll learn how color is used as an intention-setting tool.ENROLL NOW
After this Workshop, You Will…
- Gain confidence in choosing colors & building intentions
- Have a list of personal color corespondents
- Be able to apply color magic to any pattern
The right color combinations can transform a project! We’ll cover it all in Knit with Color Magic.
Knit With Color Magic
You Are Ready To Enchant of Your Needles?
This self-paced workshop will teach you everything you need to know to get out of color-ruts and conjure bewitching combinations with added intention. You’ll learn how to:
- Build a strong, simple intention
- Translate your intention into colors
- Develop a list (or grimoire) of personal color correspondences
With a simple shift in your mindset and some personal reflection, you could start knitting magic into your projects!
What's Included In The Workshop...
Learn how the workshop is set up and the basics of trusting your gut. You'll also:
- Meet your instructor
- Explore course materials
- Connect with your intuition and flow state
You’ll finish this module with a picture of what color magic is and how to recognize your connection to it.
Connect with 9 Key Colors
With a sound foundation, the next step is to build a relationship with our 9 colors. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How each color makes you feel
- Histories and idioms which influence our perceptions
- Which colors represent the people and energies in your life
You’ll finish this module with a personalized list of color correspondences and a fresh outlook on color.
How to Apply Color Magic
Combine intent and color together! In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to choose colors to match your intent
- Methods for building layered color combinations
- Best practices for successful color theory
You’ll finish this module with a framework on how to use color to deliver your intent.
The Spectrum of Sight
Everyone sees color differently, some of us more than others. In this module, you’ll learn:
- About Colorblindness & Tetrachromats
- The strengths of these spectrums of sight
- How to adapt the workbook to suit your sight
You’ll finish this module with an empowered view of the spectrum of color.
Resources & Wrap Up
Enjoy additional resources and wrap up this workshop. In this module, you’ll learn:
- Where to find additional websites and books
- How to save on the recommended yarn
- Where else we can connect
You'll finish this module with the confidence to choose colors for any intention and project!
This Workshop Is For You If...
- You want a new approach to choosing colors for projects
- You desire confidence creating color combinations and pallets
- You want to add magic to your knitting practices and patterns
- You are brand new to magic or a seasoned practitioner
- You want to learn at your own pace
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Katie Rempe
After graduating from fashion design school, I worked at a local yarn shop for 3 years where I had the pleasure of helping customers pair yarn with projects and troubleshoot their issues!
I then worked as the Creative Director at skacel collection for 5 years where I design yarns for their private label HiKoo® and developing their color stories while working with mills across the globe. If you've ever wondered who named the yarn colors - that was me! Skacel is also the North American distributor of addi® needles and Schoppel yarns from Germany.
If this is your first time combining magic and knitting, congratulations! Get ready for an exciting journey into how you can knit magic into any project using the power of color.